Diesen Artikel als PDF
| Finder: Helge Breitzke
Aus dem Begleittext:
For almost 20 years, we have constantly developed and updated our design of bicycles and finally have created a unique twin-driving system (TDS) Our bicycles with TDS have the following advantages:
- Safety - Once one side of the transmission system be out of order, the chain on the other side can still provide a continuous riding function.
- Stable and Smooth - With independent chains, the bicycles will be in a more stable and smoother transmission status giving the riders a more comfortable feeling.
- Comfortable - TDS gives more balanced pedaling force so that the riders will be able to go for a longer slope distance. The height of handle bar and saddle are adjustable.
- It is very Safe and Convenient, especially for long distance riding.
- We believe our Groundbreaking design will be a trend in the global bicycle market.